We are excited to have you apply to serve as a substitute in our schools!
Before beginning the hiring process, you may want to review the following FAQ’s.
Begin the hiring process
1. Submit A Job Application. Click the image below for the application you wish to complete.
2. Wait for a phone call from us. A Sub Solutions team member will call to discuss our onboarding process.
3. Setup an appointment for your Criminal Background Check. Contact Clermont County ESC or Hamilton County ESC for an appointment. Click to read about obtaining yoru criminal background records check.
4. Apply for an ODE Credential (if needed). Wait until after speaking with a Sub Solutions representative. Click to read about obtaining a substitute license or watch the video to the right.
5. Attend New Substitute Orientation via Zoom.
6. Submit your hiring forms and documents.
7. Receive your start-up instructions via email.